Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Markdown email text color

Jeffrey

Question

I'm having an issue I can't seem to find an answer to, I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying to change the color of a couple lines of text within a markdown box. The phone number seems to be working but the email address isn't and I'm not sure why. I don't want to use a "mailto" link. The code is here...

<p class="sqsrte-large"> We can be reached via email <span style="color:#3fa7d7">info@email.com</span> or phone <span style="color:#3fa7d7">555.555.5555</span></p>

Edited by Jeffrey
  • Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

<p class="sqsrte-large"> We can be reached via email <span style="color:#3fa7d7 !important;">info@email.com</span> or phone <span style="color:#3fa7d7 !important;">555.555.5555

I see the code here, has a tag, your above code doesn't a tag You can also add this to Home > design > Custom CSS /* Footer email color */ div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1598039175859_20948 a {

Posted Images

5 answers to this question

<p class="sqsrte-large"> We can be reached via email <span style="color:#3fa7d7 !important;">info@email.com</span> or phone <span style="color:#3fa7d7 !important;">555.555.5555</span></p>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

10 hours ago, tuanphan said:

<p class="sqsrte-large"> We can be reached via email <span style="color:#3fa7d7 !important;">info@email.com</span> or phone <span style="color:#3fa7d7 !important;">555.555.5555</span></p>

Still didn't work. Would it help if I made a style for it?

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Still didn't work. Would it help if I made a style for it?

Try paste above code to Code Block

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

10 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

The page is here, the text is just above the footer. Thanks for your help!

https://www.plexishield.co/guide-for-schools

I see the code here, has a tag, your above code doesn't a tag

You can also add this to Home > design > Custom CSS

/* Footer email color */
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1598039175859_20948 a {
    color: #3fa7d7;
}

image.thumb.png.e216cdc1255c294f530a17ba6297c139.png