Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Ability to export site analytics

JB58

Hi,

I would think a majority of people running an ecommerce business supports multiple sales channel (i.e. squarespace, etsy, amazon, etc.).   With that each channel has it's own dashboard and metrics and it is not efficient to have to login to each to view metrics.  Add in the fact that they are not aggregated across all channels so you don't get a complete picture of what's going on across your business.   I don't see any solutions out there that would allow a consolidated view across channels but we don't even have the ability to create one ourselves due to squarespace not enabling us to download/export site analytics.   Does anyone else share this pain/frustration?   

Thanks,

John

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I would think a majority of people running an ecommerce business supports multiple sales channel (i.e. squarespace, etsy, amazon, etc.).   With that each channel has it's own dashboard and me

I just came across this challenge today with a potential client. They (understandably) wish to control and monitor their analytics in their own way. This seems like an important feature that should just be a standard offering.