Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Help please - integration of Natwest Tyl (Shopping Cart)

DentalPhil
Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi - sorry all I am very not techy but want to add a payment function to my website. Square space has limited options (PayPal, Stripe etc), but I want to ideally use the one from my own card provider - we are a physical store. The supplier is Natwest Tyl. They have said that it is compatible with:

Supported Shop Systems

I contacted Squarespace and they said I would need to code the website myself for this. But that sounds scary and I don't know how to do it. Can anyone help. It is just for deposits anyway, so would be a hidden page with just the cart on that we would send the link to. 

Thanks in advance ūüôā

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi DentalPhil - did you ever solve this? I have exactly the same requirement and would be interested to know how you have resolved this. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, DHBoo said:

did you ever solve this?

This simply isn't possible on Squarespace. You'll need to use a different ecommerce platform. You can use Stripe or PayPal only to process online transactions.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digital,¬†building¬†the features that Squarespace didn't include‚ĄĘ. Pick dates in any format, show¬†prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cart.¬†I value¬†honesty, integrity, transparency and respect.¬†Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.¬†I¬†‚ô• Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since¬†2007.¬†