Editing blocks via "pen" button not working.

As we're both having this problem, I've tried digging a little further. Here's a Console error message that comes up inside Firefox whenever I click the pencil button. (See attached screencap).  Looks like either a javascript error -or- a server resource on their end not responding.

Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 8.07.41 PM.png

Although this incident was reported as resolved, I've been experiencing this issue for the past 15 minutes. I'm posting here for the benefit of others, as I tried to contact Customer Care but couldn't reach anyone after 15 mins.

Edited by paul2009

Improve your online store with our extensions.
About: Squarespace Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, appreciation and great design ♥.
Work: Squarespace Developer and founder of SF Digital, building the features Squarespace didn't include™.
Content: Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

Buy me a coffee

Hi @paul2009

Thank you for re-flagging this issue. There were some recent issues impacting site editing that the Squarespace Engineering team has now resolved. I believe that by the time you've tried to contact support there might have been a large number of incoming requests due to these issues and that's why you couldn't get assistance earlier. Apologies for any inconvenience! 

For now, I am closing this post; for any further questions regarding this issue, please reach out to the Customer Support team.