Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Making a Google calendar show up on mobile

Question

Site URL: https://www.beginnerballetforadults.com/

Hi! I need help getting a Google calendar to show up on mobile and tablet. It shows up fine when you look from a computer.

I've added two versions of the calendar, one big and one small, to the website temporarily. My hope is to make the design responsive so that computer users will see the big calendar and mobile & tablet users will see the smaller one. But right now neither calendar loads on mobile or tablet. There's just a blank rectangle. 

Any help or insight appreciated! Thank you.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS /* GG Calendar mobile */ @media screen and (max-width:767px) { div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597443987089_9529 iframe { width: 100%; height: 500px; } } /*

6 answers to this question

Remove small calendar & then we will give code to resize calendar on tablet/mobile

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* GG Calendar mobile */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
div#block-yui_3_17_2_1_1597443987089_9529 iframe {
    width: 100%;
    height: 500px;
}
}
/* END GG Calendar Mobile */

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help. I followed your instructions and added that code. I'm still having trouble getting it to load on mobile, though. It comes out as a blank rectangle. Did I do something wrong, or is there more code I need to add elsewhere? 

15 hours ago, abigailoutdoors said:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help. I followed your instructions and added that code. I'm still having trouble getting it to load on mobile, though. It comes out as a blank rectangle. Did I do something wrong, or is there more code I need to add elsewhere? 

Which mobile/version/browser do you use?