Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Bottom border colour change

Emma456
Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

Question

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows how I change my bottom border colour on just one page (the line I have under my navigation header). On my homepage it's white, but on all other pages I want it to be black (as I have no banner image so you can't see it if it's white!) Using the Brine template if that helps!

Thanks,

Emma

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

10 answers to this question

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS

/* bottom border */
body#collection-5f1fffecd211d27f0f5e28a8 header.Header.Header--bottom {
    border-bottom-color: black;
}
/* mobile logo color */
@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
.Mobile-bar-branding-logo {
    filter: invert(1);
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

2 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Can you share site url? We can check easier.

Hi, it was private as it's not finished but I've just made it live: www.stampdesignco.com

If you click on 'stationary' and 'Capri' you'll see what I mean...

Also, by any chance do you know how I change the colour of my logo on mobile? I've managed to do it on desktop (it's white on the homepage but black on all other pages)  but it's still appearing as white on all my pages when viewed on a tablet or phone.

Thanks 🙂 

16 minutes ago, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > design > Custom CSS

/* bottom border */
body#collection-5f1fffecd211d27f0f5e28a8 header.Header.Header--bottom {
    border-bottom-color: black;
}
/* mobile logo color */
@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
.Mobile-bar-branding-logo {
    filter: invert(1);
}
}

Amazing thank you so much... though this has only made the line black on the 'Capri' page not on the rest? Am I better making them all black and then changing only the homepage one to white?

On 8/18/2020 at 9:10 PM, Emma456 said:

Amazing thank you so much... though this has only made the line black on the 'Capri' page not on the rest? Am I better making them all black and then changing only the homepage one to white?

Hi. Do you still need help on this?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Yes please! 

I would like the bottom border on my homepage to be white, but on all other pages throughout my site for it to be black. 

Is this possible? And if so do you know the code? 

thanks 😊 

On 9/22/2020 at 5:59 PM, Emma456 said:

Yes please! 

I would like the bottom border on my homepage to be white, but on all other pages throughout my site for it to be black. 

Is this possible? And if so do you know the code? 

thanks 😊 

What is access password?

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

body:not(.homepage) header.Header.Header--bottom {
    border-color: black;
}