Category Page Design Customization - new 7.1 update

• 3 months later...
On 8/28/2020 at 4:32 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* Remove line */
ul.nested-category-children:after {
    display: none;
}

Align with category: What do you mean? Can you describe in detail?

With font style of All products, add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* All products */
a.nested-category-breadcrumb-link {
    font-family: granville;
    font-weight: 700;
    font-style: normal;
    letter-spacing: 0em;
    text-transform: none;
}

Hello Tuan Phan, 

Could you please help me? I've tried  to change the color to black of the line ul.nested-category-children:after but in the end I didn't find the right solution/css snippet. It must be so simple... thank you very much

On 6/22/2021 at 11:37 PM, oeditorial said:

Thanks for answering. I want to change the colour of the line (to black, instead of grey) between the product photos and the Product family links:

1800843724_Capturadeecra2021-06-22as17_29_19.thumb.png.9e2b7d119bdfd2db8ae17de47b3880ad.png

The link is: https://bumblebee-eagle-tfnf.squarespace.com/pt/coleccao
pass: miguelraposo

Hi. It looks like you solved this with?

.bright .products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-breadcrumb-link {
    color: #000;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

On 6/24/2021 at 4:40 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi. It looks like you solved this with?

.bright .products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-breadcrumb-link {
    color: #000;
}

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately it didn't work... do you have another solution?

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, oeditorial said:

Hello again, my goal is to change the colour of the line where the red arrows are pointing to. Can you help with that? Many thanks for your time.1859573577_Capturadeecra2021-06-22as17_29.19cpia.thumb.png.f3c6237a13054171091348858be621ae.png

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Line color */
.products.collection-content-wrapper .nested-category-children::after {
    border-color: red;
    opacity: 1;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 2/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, sharine said:

I’m looking for assistance on adding a different photo per category section. Currently, if you add a section block with a photo background, it's universal across all the shop category pages.

I also am having this problem has anyone figured it out yet?

3 hours ago, oliviac said:

I also am having this problem has anyone figured it out yet?

I may have some code that can work for your need but I won't know until I can see your site.

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 9 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 3:35 AM, rainbowblessings222 said:

I am trying to edit specific pages in my shop and if I add a section it gets universally added across shop and category pages. Is there a way to fix this?

As you've discovered when you add a section to a Store page, it is added to all list pages. SS does not provide a way to edit individual category list page sections.

Depending on the effect you are trying to achieve there may be some ways to work around the issue with CSS and/or JavaScript.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 10 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 5:21 PM, creedon said:

As you've discovered when you add a section to a Store page, it is added to all list pages. SS does not provided a way to edit individual list page sections.

Depending on the effect you are trying to achieve there may be some ways to work around the issue with CSS and/or JavaScript.

I'm also trying to figure out how to do this. Feature a category specific image at the top of each category page, and maybe even some custom CSS to make the category pages look a little different from each other. Has anyone found out how to achieve this?

3 hours ago, artofjefferson said:

I'm also trying to figure out how to do this. Feature a category specific image at the top of each category page

Please see the following.