Show the quantity box on a number of my product

Site URL: https://sanitisethis.co.uk

I have managed to show the quantity field on a number of my products. However following the same logic hasn't worked for this one: https://www.sanitisethis.co.uk/shop/community-spirit-hand-sanitiser-full-bundle

This is the CSS I have been adding

body#item-5f36419e3e7bd81b799c3dd0 .product-quantity-input {
 display: block !important;
}

Is there a reason it just wouldn't work for this item, or have I done something wrong?

• Replies 7
  • Views 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The quantity field won’t appear when the stock level is 1, because the customer cannot order more than one.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

4 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

The quantity field won’t appear when the stock level is 1, because the customer cannot order more than one.

I knew it would be something obvious!😄 Thank you

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, SanitiseThis said:

Opening this back again as I have tried to do the same CSS on another of my products with no luck?

That's because you have this in your CSS that is hiding it for all products and is overriding other settings:

.product-quantity-input {
  display: none !important;
}

Try replacing the CSS above with this instead:

.ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input {
  display: none;
}

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

3 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

That's because you have this in your CSS that is hiding it for all products and is overriding other settings:

.product-quantity-input {
  display: none !important;
}

Try replacing the CSS above with this instead:

.ProductItem-details .product-quantity-input {
  display: none;
}

If a post helps you, please click a "Like" option below  ↘️

Hi Paul,

This doesn't work unfortunately, any other ideas?

There should be a space between #item-5f0726f6562ba54c0887be0e and .product-quantity-input, but it doesn't look like you have one.

5 minutes ago, paul2009 said:

There should be a space between #item-5f0726f6562ba54c0887be0e and .product-quantity-input, but it doesn't look like you have one.

That's it! Thank you😄

Archived