Add page & SEO descriptions to unlinked pages shown in linked summary block pages?

Site URL: https://heartpainter.com/

Parts of my site works best when blogs and product pages are shown on linked pages that have both text and summary blocks. I have page descriptions and SEO descriptions on the linked pages. Not sure about the unlinked pages. Do these pages also need page descriptions and SEO descriptions? Or would adding them just interfere with Google's attention where I want it: to the linked pages in navigation.

Background info: 

The individual products in the product pages have their own SEO descriptions, and the images have alt text and descriptive file names. 

Two of the unlinked pages are in blog format: Stories, and FAQ. Each post has its own SEO description, and images have captions and descriptive file names.

The sole current event in Events also has an SEO description. I don't think that matters for the past events. 

So...will appreciate advice on whether or not to add page descriptions and SEO descriptions on those unlinked pages! Thanks in advance.

• Replies 2
  • Views 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived