Is there a rental software that integrates w SS shopping cart?

Hello,

I'm building a site that will both sell events/tours as well as rent hardgoods. I'd like everything processed through one shopping cart, ideally the SS one, so customers don't have to have one cart for their event and another for their rental.

The native functionality on SS and the hotel rental options like lodgify are insufficient for this sort of inventory. I've looked into booqable.com which can be embedded on SS and seems great for rentals with a sophisticated Inventory management System and other features. Unfortunately it has its own cart that can't talk to SS and, although they do support ancillary sales of products though their, the way they do it is really not appropriate for what will be my primary business. It's basically just for rentals. 

Are there other good embeddable options? Ideally something w a good infrastructure that just adds the final reservation to the SS cart once inventory and dates etc have been selected. If not, is there an option that offers an API or whatever so that I could hire a developer to integrate it on my SS site?

Thanks for any insight

• Replies 1
  • Views 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squarespace wasn’t designed for this. It simply isn’t possible because you cannot integrate anything with the Squarespace checkout. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived