Categories font spacing in mobile view

Site URL: http://www.fabulaformosa.com

Hi all,

The list of categories that are at the top of my Shop page gets cut off in mobile view.  I can't find a way to change the spacing between the categories on the categories list.  I've looked everywhere but can't find a place to adjust.  It would be great if I could change the font and font size of the categories as well but fixing the spacing so things don't fall off the mobile view first is a priority.

Many thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I still don't know how to solve it.  It's still cut off when I look at it on my iPhone and when I switch to mobile view on SS as well.  I've attached a screenshot of how it gets cut off when I look on my phone.  The end of the word "Savor" gets cut off.

Different issue but the "Our Collection" looks fine in Desktop view but gets totally washed out here in Mobile view.  Would you happen to know how I can drop a shadow on the text so it will stand out more?  I don't mind dropping the shadow for both Desktop and Mobile View.

1964809041_ShopFABULAFORMOSA.thumb.png.b0551e82830cb1c1e8190bd25a0440a7.png

15 hours ago, fabulaformosa said:

No, I still don't know how to solve it.  It's still cut off when I look at it on my iPhone and when I switch to mobile view on SS as well.  I've attached a screenshot of how it gets cut off when I look on my phone.  The end of the word "Savor" gets cut off.

Different issue but the "Our Collection" looks fine in Desktop view but gets totally washed out here in Mobile view.  Would you happen to know how I can drop a shadow on the text so it will stand out more?  I don't mind dropping the shadow for both Desktop and Mobile View.

Do you want to convert to dropdown?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived