API problem with Shipstation & SS update

We were prompted to reconnect our Shipstation account and Squarespace store on 1st August 2020. Ever since our orders are pulling through to our fulfillment company, James & James, incorrectly. Orders are usually pulled from Squarespace > Shipstation > James & James, and have been working for years absolutely fine.  But now discounts are showing in James & James as a line item, i.e. a product, which is stopping the order being pulled through to James & James.

Squarespace (who updated on 1st August, the only change), Shipstation and James & James have all come up blank with any help. Does anyone know what might be causing the problem and a possible solution to this?

Thanks!

• Replies 4
  • Views 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also having problems with ShipStation and Square Space.  My store is not able to update and repopulate orders needing to be fulfilled.  I disconnected and reconnected like I was told to, but nothing seems to be working. My ShipStation seemed glitchy on Thursday, but now nothing seems to be communicating.  ShipStation says it's a problem with SquareSpace, but nothing I've done seems to be fixing the issue. 

• 2 months later...

Archived