• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Gino

Resizing Page, Slide, and Image

Question

Site URL: https://www.blackcatdesign.co.th/

When I switch from desktop to mobile, it will cut the image not resizing. I prefer all images and slides shrinking. Could you help me on the code?

The current mobile situation will be as the picture 3.png. I would like to get as the picture 1.png.

1.png

3.png

2.png

7 answers to this question

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

/* resize home banner */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
.homepage #page section:first-child {
    min-height: 20vh;
    height: 40vh;
    margin-top: 150px;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@tuanphan

Thank you for your help,

I applied the code above and nothing happen.

www.blackcatdesign.co.th

My desktop is on No.1, my mobile is No.2. I would like to get my mobile as No.3.

ภาพหน้าจอ 2563-08-10 เวลา 15.10.06.png

ภาพหน้าจอ 2563-08-10 เวลา 15.09.51.png

mobile.png

/* resize home banner */
    min-height: 20vh !important;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

@tuanphan

/* resize home banner */
    min-height: 20vh !important;
}
}

If I want to do it for all of my pages, how could I do that? This code is good for homepage only.

remove .homepage