Looking for feedback on a boudoir photography site

Site URL: https://boudoirbybrent.com

Quick disclaimer - this site does contain images of individuals in various states of undress.  If you are uncomfortable with this, please do not view/review this website.

Hello all! 

I am a Boston-based photographer looking for feedback on my new site.  As my business has grown, I have begun to branch it into multiple sites to tailor the style.  This site is specifically for boudoir photography.  For those unfamiliar with boudoir, it is characterized by photographs of individuals usually in underwear, partially nude, or nude, so please keep that in mind before viewing/reviewing the site.  Boudoir focuses on empowering the subject and encouraging self-appreciation/self-love by showcasing natural beauty.  It is about allowing the subject to see and appreciate the beauty in themself as they are instead of making them conform to an external ideal.  My goal with the site is to invite potential clients to learn more about boudoir photography and to book a photography session for themselves.  The site should be encouraging, informative, and inviting.  I want to make sure that the style, layout, and content all work toward this goal.

I would love to get some feedback - specifically from other photographers and/or individuals who have done boudoir sessions in the past or have considered them!  Thanks in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived