Text overflow issue with accodian drop down menu, with background image, on an index page

Site URL: https://basseducation.com

The drop down menus are working beautifully but if the user leaves the boxes expanded, the text overflows into the next section.  How can I tell Squarespace to expand the height of the page in question to accommodate the expanded accordian text?  Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Not a coder but have built quite a few of my own (and friends) sites with Squarespace and know just enough to google solutions and implement them (usually).  🙂

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.14.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.15.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 2.15.30 PM.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 8 months later...

👋 Also very interested in an answer to this one. Maybe it's only solvable by using a third-party plugin, but it seems like maybe there's something in the JS / script code that could be added or manipulated to have the page be more content-aware or height-aware? Or maybe some code that could be added to the individual index-page sections that contain background images so it does a better job of "locking" them to the page?

If the content in the markdown accordion is too tall,
it looks like the page doesn't know to re-render the background image in subsequent index-page sections (i.e., it's almost like the background image gets pushed out of view).

On page refresh with the accordion open,
the background image "reappears" but then instead gets pulled up out of view when closing the accordion.

If the accordion has just a little bit of text,
the page seems to know to refresh the background images below it, though.

Can be viewed live at https://brandmechanic.com/perform