Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
rzl_b

Remove all Calendar/Summary links

Question

I am unable to  disable the thumbnail and all other links on either a summary event list and calendar. and was wondering if there was some custom code that could fix this.

I have attached a video for reference of what I am hoping to achieve. Thank you all in advance!

@tuanphan 

18 answers to this question

Can you share link to page where you use summary?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

The site is currently on private so I am unable to share a link directly, I can send any information or videos you need if that helps for it? 

Thank you

No. We can't help without checking url.

You can setup password & share url

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Add to Home > Design  >Custom CSS

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .small-layout .flyoutitemlist a {
    pointer-events: none !important;
}
.yui3-squarespacecalendar .background a {
    pointer-events: none;
}

Can you upload video to forum or Youtube?

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .small-layout .flyoutitemlist a {
}
.yui3-squarespacecalendar .background a {
    pointer-events: none;
}
.flyoutitem * {
}

You are incredible thank you so much! Do you know if the design custom css is a premium feature?

1 minute ago, rzl_b said:

You are incredible thank you so much! Do you know if the design custom css is a premium feature?

Custom CSS is in Personal Plan

3 hours ago, rzl_b said:

Hi @tuanphan

Is there a way to remove links on all event text (including event name if there isn't a picture)? This is for the same site (video below)

https://vimeo.com/445491859

Website Expired
This account has expired. If you are the site owner, click below to login.
You can contact Squarespace Customer Care to extend trial

Hi. I see you solved the problem?