Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
billydupee

Lange - White Space At Bottom Of Page

Site URL: http://www.billydupee.co.uk

Hi there, I have almost finished my sites info page however there is a white bar at the bottom which i cant seem to remove. All other pages on my site are white, but the info page has specific code to change the background and footer to black. This is the code applied specifically to that page:

<style>
  main#page {
    background: black;
    margin: 0;
    max-width: 100%;
    max-height: 100%;
}
</style>
<style>
  footer#footer {
    margin: 0;
    max-width: 100%;
    }
footer#footer * {
    color: white !important;
}
  main#page {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}
</style>

It looks great apart from this white space at the bottom. On desktop it isn't very noticible but on mobile its very large. See below:

1695533523_Screenshot2020-08-06at12_41_15.thumb.png.e8310f3673de6bc36efb8c825bb4a047.png

How can I remove this?

Thanks

See fine here. Did you solve?

image.thumb.png.8b9b30841bf1c70d79cee0a47bda1e8e.png

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

No sorry it hasnt been resolved. See the screen grab from my mobile where it can be seen. Its only specifically on the Info page of my website as this is the only black page:

IMG_D124E307ECE2-1.thumb.jpeg.ea2245872514ec1c06570933b7b7e001.jpeg

5 minutes ago, billydupee said:

@tuanphan - Do you know what might be causing this and how to get rid of it? Much appreciated!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
body#collection-5e779245683f0c72e52567fc {
& {
}

.overflow-wrapper {
}
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hey Tuanphan thanks for coming back to me. Unfortunately that hasnt worked. It seems as though the content blocks on that page are coloured black but underneath them the actual page is white or grey. See the screen shot below where you can see the content blocks end and the grey and white is visible underneath:

327342279_Screenshot2020-08-07at15_48_33.thumb.png.3a50b49be14c36b28953c13afb0cf195.png

I see fine here? Which device/browser do you use?

image.thumb.png.e16d5f9fdcc55f01c836be92a159638f.png

When I view the page on my mobile in Firefox it seems fine. Also when I view in Firefox on my Desktop iMac its fine. However when I view on my MacBook in Firefox i see this with the white bar at the bottom...

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 15.14.42.png