Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
BlondeDesign

Carousel Image Block Needed - They Removed it. Now I need a workaround.

Question

Posted (edited)

Site URL: https://moxieespresso.squarespace.com

My client wants one of image blocks to a slider of the image with others. They want it to autoplay. However, it seems that the carousel gallery block is not available in the latest update. Anyone have a workaround or some CSS/plugin that will do this?

Screenshot at Aug 05 16-25-33.png

Edited by BlondeDesign

4 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

It is still available in 7.1. It is now called a slideshow reel. It is a gallery page/section,  not a block though. It can be set for autoplay. No code needed. Gallery blocks are not in 7.1. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews

On 8/6/2020 at 10:38 AM, derricksrandomviews said:

It is still available in 7.1. It is now called a slideshow reel. It is a gallery page/section,  not a block though. It can be set for autoplay. No code needed. Gallery blocks are not in 7.1. 

Where do you set the autoplay feature? I cannot find it anywhere.

image.thumb.png.a68dd58f4a245493244f26aa7ff0d83f.png

You can use Gallery Section.

or use these free code to insert Carousel.

or inbox me if you need a simpler solution without using code (paid) ✌️

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.