Creating a user dashboard

Hi Circle,

I'm helping a church client reimagine how a church can function in this virtual time and space. I hope to create a "user dashboard" or sorts, for congregants to see a summary of all the things on the site they interact with.

The site will have solo prayer resources (guided meditation audio tracks, movement videos, etc), a prayer feed (post a prayer/comments wall), group worship Zoom events, the ability to schedule a 1-1 check in with a pastor, a sermon archive, volunteering opportunities/signups, and more.

So for example, a user "hearts" a guided mediation, posts a prayer, and "wants to attend" Sunday worship, they'll see these assets summarized on their dashboard.

Has anyone built anything like this with Squarespace before? Are there integrations that can accomplish this? I have a feeling this high-level integration of assets is too complex for Squarespace, and that this is an unfeasible undertaking. But I'm asking!

• Replies 2
  • Views 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am working on a similar website within Squarespace. A online yoga studio (membership functionality with using MemberSpace). My client wants her members to be able to like or heart  their favourite yoga videos and be able to access them for later. I also feel as though this may be too complex for squarspace but my clients membership is already on squarespace so Im kinda desperate. 

If someone DOES have answers I'd also love to know.

Side note: If anyone done this before I'd love to invest in your services to help me achieve this!

• 3 months later...

Archived