/* banner custom font */
@font-face {
	font-family: fantasy;
	src: url(paste your font url here);
}
.banner-thumbnail-wrapper .desc-wrapper * {
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

1 hour ago, spartan7257 said:

do i include the font fantasy as well?

you can change fantasy to your font name

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

3 hours ago, spartan7257 said:

Do you know how to change the font of the Nav Links?

/* banner custom font */
@font-face {
}
}
div#headerNav a {
    font-family: fantasy !important;
}

Notes: Change fantasy to another name.  Fantasy is also the name of a default font in Squarespace ... If you use the same name for custom font and default font, it can cause problems at some time...

/* banner custom font */
@font-face {
}
}
div#headerNav a {
}
nav#mobileNavigation a {
}

looking for the CSS to also change the font in the contact us button. Also wondering how to change the overall size of the button to make it bigger.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:23 AM, spartan7257 said:

looking for the CSS to also change the font in the contact us button. Also wondering how to change the overall size of the button to make it bigger.

Where is contact us button?

button.lightbox-handle {
}