Adding inline code from Flodesk

Site URL: https://hexahedron-apple-w9fe.squarespace.com/config/pages

I have followed the directions, to add an inline ribbon from Flodesk and placed this code inline  - <div id="fd-form-5f28ccc16267530026690836"></div>
<script>
  window.fd('form', {
    formId: '5f28ccc16267530026690836',
    containerEl: '#fd-form-5f28ccc16267530026690836'
  });
</script>

Receiving error message - script disabled 

Can you help me to trouble shoot ?

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean it's the default notification. The script will be disabled in edit mode to avoid causing problems. To see if it works, check the website in live mode (or the simplest way is to open the web in another browser, and you're not logged in)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a related question to this. I have done the same thing with my Flodesk, and it seems to be working but I need to refresh the page before I can see it. My clients are having the same issue when they visit my site. The can't see the newsletter sign up box unless they refresh the page. 

Anyone know how to fix this so it loads with the page and doesn't need a refresh to be seen?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, meganBphoto said:

I have a related question to this. I have done the same thing with my Flodesk, and it seems to be working but I need to refresh the page before I can see it. My clients are having the same issue when they visit my site. The can't see the newsletter sign up box unless they refresh the page. 

Anyone know how to fix this so it loads with the page and doesn't need a refresh to be seen?

Thanks!

Disable Ajax Loading. https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000253288-Ajax-loading

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 months later...

@SacredSpace

Please post the URL for your page.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so. Post the password here.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

Archived