Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Hi there, 

Does anyone know how I can use Squarespace 7.1 to re-create the 'SERVICES' section of this website: https://www.ryzeagency.co.uk/

Effectively I'm after four horizontal columns with an image and text overlay. I also attached a screenshot to help explain this further. 

Many thanks! 

Screenshot 2020-08-04 at 14.39.25.png

6 answers to this question

I think you can use Poster Block + some Custom CSS.

Not sure, will test & let you know soon.

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Testing.

image.thumb.png.2dd1a60ea36a2a84abce65fdf6da3d11.png

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi. Do you still need help on this?