Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Product thumbnails on Galapagos

paramjeet.kour08

Question

I need in galapagos template .. my product show with gallery thumbnail like :- https://wolverine-crocodile-cydc.squarespace.com/collection/mudcloth-and-wool-blanket-fr6p2  password:- 123456

my page:- https://cesar-sertzen-795p.squarespace.com/shop/golden-poppy-ring-eschscholiza-californica

i need to add product thumbnails to the Galapagos product pages.

Hi ! I am Paramjeet kaur Top rated SquareSpace Web Designer and Web Developer with Blogs and SEO For Sites. Working Now As freelancer With lowest Rate. Rate $20 per hour.  Till date, I have created over 70 + websites in squarespace.  Contact Me    Email

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

The Galapagos template has been designed with fewer style tweaks than other store templates so that users can build an online store with minimum fuss. 

If you'd like more tweaks, for example to add product thumbnails, you can use a Brine-family template instead.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.

8 minutes ago, paramjeet.kour08 said:

any custom code for galapagos template?

I don't really understand why you would want to add code to a stripped down template when you can simply choose another template. 

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi! I'm Paul, an independent Squarespace Consultant since 2007 and founder of SF Digital, building the features that Squarespace didn't include. Our mini-extensions allow you to pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect . Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.