How to create a duplicate site for A/B testing?

Site URL: https://voaki.com

I just started advertising my site, but already from spending a few euros on testing I can see it's not converting e-mail subscriptions very well. I guess it's cause you need to scroll down for the call to action button. So I'm wondering how I could duplicate the site? I see the 'duplicate' function in the navigation, but where would I place the site? Would I need to pay for a second site or could I just make place the second site unlinked or something? If possible, I would want to use my current custom URL for both, but what comes after it wouldn't matter...

Also any input on creating a more convertible site would be welcom! Thanks in advance 😉

• Replies 6
  • Views 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that's what I'd like to do, sorry I didn't maybe express myself clearly. But how? Would I need to pay for the other page? Or would I make it voaki.com/2 or something? In that case ppl would see the other landing page  if they later type in just the root URL though...

I tried duplicating the site - according to SS instructions it should copy the site in the unlinked section - it did not do that... I just see the new site in the navigation... how could I have also that under the same URL for A/B testing?

On 8/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, Mia_K said:

I tried duplicating the site - according to SS instructions it should copy the site in the unlinked section - it did not do that... I just see the new site in the navigation... how could I have also that under the same URL for A/B testing?

If there are duplicate pages, you should be able to move them to the unlinked section your self, one page at a time. 

But from another (duplicated) website? Apparently according to customer service the whole site itself is not possible to move with the 7.0 version. But even moving separate pages from there would be helpful. How, if it's possible?

Archived