Title Margin

Site URL: http://www.lisaeggleston.com

After inspecting the code for the main page of my site, I found that I have a bunch of empty space between the title and the body content due to -

element.style {
    margin-top: 241px;
}

In the inspect module, when I change 241px to 0px, it's perfect, but I can't seem to translate that to my CSS insert. Since this is just the whole page and not a block, I'm not sure how to identify it. I've tried main-site, main, site, site-page, body... 😞

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That didn't work.

I added some CSS to keep the header from being sticky, and that's when I started getting all the extra space. I think this is the space that would usually be behind the header if it were there. Here's what I used -

@media screen and (min-width:641px) {
.header-announcement-wrapper {
   position: static;
}

I went with static rather than absolute because absolute was sometimes merging my logo with content when the page loads. Static works much better, but now I have to deal with this margin.

12 hours ago, tuanphan said:

Use this code

#page {
    margin-top: 0px !important;
}

I was sure I tried that and all I got was a syntax error. But I figured I'd copy and paste your's just to be sure I didn't mess something up, and it works. Ugh. Annoying and grateful. Thanks again 

Archived