Adjust Max Header Width to Match Content

• Replies 11
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cvanuch said:

@tuanphan Thank you, I tried this and it caused the page content to go the full width of the screen instead of retaining my max site width setting. Is there a way to target the site header specifically to applied the same max site width?

<style>
  #page .content-wrapper, header#header {
  	max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%;
  }
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

@tuanphan Thanks for the reply, the same thing happened. To clarify, I want to move the header inward, to align with the content when shown on a larger display. I already applied a capped page width of 1324px which works fine on the page content, but isn't affecting the header. Here's a screenshot illustrating what I mean.

BTS Site Header Screenshot.png

• 3 weeks later...

@tuanphan @rwp Do either of you know how I can shift the header in to match the width of the page content? To clarify, I want to move the header inward, to align with the content when shown on a larger display. I already applied a capped page width of 1324px which works fine on the page content, but isn't affecting the header. Here's a screenshot illustrating what I mean. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 6.57.43 PM.png

@rwp Thanks! It seems to work but the white bar doesn't span the whole width of the screen. Do you know how to expand it? Also, on the Product Gallery page and Product pages, they aren't following the site's max width. Would you know how to adjust their width to match the rest of the site? Here's a screenshot.

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 3.13.35 PM.png

• 4 months later...

Archived