• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
cvanuch

Adjust Max Header Width to Match Content

Question

Site URL: https://bricktechstudios.com

Hi, does anyone know how to adjust my site's max header width to match the content max width? I applied a max page width of 1324px and the margin is set to 4vw. I notice that on larger screens, the header is full width, while the content is respecting the max width. My site is on version 7.1 and I've attached a screenshot below.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 6.21.58 PM.png

4 answers to this question

@tuanphan Thank you, I tried this and it caused the page content to go the full width of the screen instead of retaining my max site width setting. Is there a way to target the site header specifically to applied the same max site width?

1 hour ago, cvanuch said:

@tuanphan Thank you, I tried this and it caused the page content to go the full width of the screen instead of retaining my max site width setting. Is there a way to target the site header specifically to applied the same max site width?

<style>
  #page .content-wrapper, header#header {
  	max-width: 100%;
    width: 100%;
  }
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

@tuanphan Thanks for the reply, the same thing happened. To clarify, I want to move the header inward, to align with the content when shown on a larger display. I already applied a capped page width of 1324px which works fine on the page content, but isn't affecting the header. Here's a screenshot illustrating what I mean.

BTS Site Header Screenshot.png