Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
Vicky

Grid Gallery and Text not aligned

Site URL: https://vickyliszew.com/

When you zoom in or out on the homepage with a laptop, the grid gallery does not align with the text. I find it very difficult to keep them aligned, it is also very inflexible to play around with the design of the grid gallery. Anyone can let me know how I could keep the grid and text aligned?

Thanks!

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.homepage #page section:first-child .content-wrapper {
    max-width: 100%;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

19 hours ago, Vicky said:

Thanks a lot! @tuanphan how could I apply this to my top menu bar too?

.homepage #page section:first-child .content-wrapper, header#header {
    max-width: 100%;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.