Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

Edited by claireclausing

Share this post


Link to post

You can customize with CSS. If you describe in detail your problem, We can help


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, claireclausing said:

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, chris7 said:

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page

<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

 


You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page


<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

 

Thank you!! 🙏 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment


×
×
  • Create New...