Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

Edited by claireclausing
On 7/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, claireclausing said:

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

13 hours ago, chris7 said:

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page

<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 5 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, Kitontour said:

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but is there also a way to get the Lock Page fonts to match the site wide styles?

Thanks

You can see some custom code on Lock Page

Or send to forum message

• 1 month later...

@tuanphan Thanks for this advice - I've tried to follow your instructions, but it's not impacting the font on the lock screen - what am I doing wrong? 

<style>
  @font-face {
      font-family: FF Good Headline;
    src: url(db.onlinewebfonts.com/c/50d00cd7dcec3a1d176aa02f742f9f27?family=FF+Good+Headline" rel);
  }
  * {
      font-family: FF good Headline !important;
  }
</style>

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 2:22 AM, AbbeyWatson said:

@tuanphan Thanks for this advice - I've tried to follow your instructions, but it's not impacting the font on the lock screen - what am I doing wrong? 

<style>
  @font-face {
      font-family: FF Good Headline;
    src: url(db.onlinewebfonts.com/c/50d00cd7dcec3a1d176aa02f742f9f27?family=FF+Good+Headline" rel);
  }
  * {
      font-family: FF good Headline !important;
  }
</style>

Upload font to your site & replace above url with new url

Or send to forum message

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, AnnaC said:

Doing my best to customise this one but I'm stuck! Any ideas where I've gone wrong?

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 12.15.44.png

Screenshot is Code Injection or Cover Page Header Code Injection?

Also, line 7 - line 17 is SCSS. Cover Page Header can't render SCSS.

Can you post the code here, we can change SCSS to CSS

Or send to forum message

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, martyflipman said:

Squarespace, if anyone's listening…

I encourage you (and everyone else!) to bring this to the attention of the relevant product team by contacting Customer Support. If they receive a large number of tickets this is more likely to pursue them to do something about this feature gap.

To quote the forum guidelines, “Squarespace doesn’t track feature requests or bug reports in this forum. If you’re having an issue with the platform and believe it may be a bug, or if you have an idea for a feature or improvement, contact Customer Support”.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.