Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Posted (edited)

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

Edited by claireclausing

On 7/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, claireclausing said:

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

13 hours ago, chris7 said:

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page

<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer.

How to Setup Password & Share URL  Armadillo - Free portfolio template

On 8/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page

<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

Thank you!! 🙏