Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

Edited by claireclausing
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't need any CSS help, but thank you for offering. I'm just so surprised and can't believe it's not an integrated feature. It definitely should be.

You can see some custom code on Lock Page

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password bo

Posted Images

On 7/30/2020 at 8:59 PM, claireclausing said:

Am I missing something? How am I unable to edit any lock screen styles in 7.1? Is this another 7.1 error they're working on? The only 2 styles I can change are the background color and the password box styles--AKA pointless customizations. I guess I'm just wondering... are they serious?

Edit to add: Just in case anyone else finds this thread down the road... Just spoke with a Squarespace rep who says it's NOT possible to do this. I seriously can't believe it.

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

13 hours ago, chris7 said:

I am just having this issue too! In 7.0 you could see and edit the size of text without custom code but the option isn't there anymore - even though it says this:

736515561_Screenshot2020-08-02at22_24_18.jpg.28f31cd1d4c26585728f6e31a99f5b33.jpg

"sizes"

Surely thats an error or a bug?

I am trying to edit the size of the text on this page but having no joy:

http://www.thevintageexchange.com/

The 'Coming Soon' Text

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page

<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

On 8/3/2020 at 12:21 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code injection > Lock Page

<style>
  h1#sqs-slash-page-header {
    font-size: 100px !important;
}
</style>

Thank you!! 🙏 

• 5 months later...
On 1/17/2021 at 9:13 PM, Kitontour said:

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but is there also a way to get the Lock Page fonts to match the site wide styles?

Thanks

You can see some custom code on Lock Page

• 1 month later...

@tuanphan Thanks for this advice - I've tried to follow your instructions, but it's not impacting the font on the lock screen - what am I doing wrong? 

<style>
  @font-face {
      font-family: FF Good Headline;
    src: url(db.onlinewebfonts.com/c/50d00cd7dcec3a1d176aa02f742f9f27?family=FF+Good+Headline" rel);
  }
  * {
      font-family: FF good Headline !important;
  }
</style>

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 2:22 AM, AbbeyWatson said:

@tuanphan Thanks for this advice - I've tried to follow your instructions, but it's not impacting the font on the lock screen - what am I doing wrong? 

<style>
  @font-face {
      font-family: FF Good Headline;
    src: url(db.onlinewebfonts.com/c/50d00cd7dcec3a1d176aa02f742f9f27?family=FF+Good+Headline" rel);
  }
  * {
      font-family: FF good Headline !important;
  }
</style>

Upload font to your site & replace above url with new url