Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Need a simple payment page for volleyball camp

dmcgown

I am a newbie here. I am building a volleyball training (club) website. I want to add a simple payment page for parents to pay for a camp. 

I want them to be able to pay a down-payment or full payment. Could I be able to do this? Any direction is appreciated.

Thank you, Doug

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Paul, I have trying to figure out the solution of the same, it really helped me out. Just can't leave without appreciating you for helping me out in my volleyball shoes, related E-commerce Webs

You can do this by adding 'products' to a Products Page. When they purchase the 'product' they'll be sent to the checkout page to make payment.

See Adding products to your store.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

Thank you Paul. I am figuring this all out. One more question. Since I sell a service, can I remove shipping off email notification. I do not ship anything. Bless you!

28 minutes ago, dmcgown said:

Since I sell a service, can I remove shipping off email notification.

When you add products, you can choose to add them as a 'Service' or 'Physical' products. If you add your products as services, the checkout page and email notifications will not mention shipping.

sf-digital-signature-logo-email145.png.46606a2288a2847f44d81b9b7b58f3a5.png
Hi, I'm Paul, founder of SF Digitalbuilding the features that Squarespace didn't include. Pick dates in any format, show prices in other currencies, take orders without payment or improve your cartI value honesty, integrity, transparency and respect. Links in my posts may refer to SF Digital products or may be affiliate links.  Squarespace. I've been a loyal supporter of the platform since 2007. 

• 8 months later...
On 7/29/2020 at 10:26 PM, paul2009 said:

You can do this by adding 'products' to a Products Page. When they purchase the 'product' they'll be sent to the checkout page to make payment.

See Adding products to your store.

Thanks Paul, I have trying to figure out the solution of the same, it really helped me out. Just can't leave without appreciating you for helping me out in my volleyball shoes, related E-commerce Website.

Edited by Lucasjames12