Two Autoplay Videos in a Row

Hi, I am trying to edit my website to have two vimeo embed videos loop and autoplay. I managed to do this through vimeo in the video settings and then importing the embed link. However, for some reason when I have more than one video in a row, one of the videos pauses while the other loops and autoplays. Is there any way to have both play continuously? Thanks in advance!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually found the solution while doing some browsing. After embedding the code you need to inject "autopause=0" as well. It's shown below!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/00000000?autoplay=1&loop=1&autopause=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 minute ago, derricksrandomviews said:

That would be a vimeo function if it is possible, like making a playlist, it would not be something that you can set up in Squarespace itself. 

Hi Derrick, it actually isn't cause the settings in vimeo don't actually give me that option. However, I found a solution to it. If you're interested, it's in the thread 🙂

Archived