Promotional Pop-up Headline not Changing

Site URL: https://www.dcimagesofflorida.com/

I have recently change my promotional pop-up. Although I changed the headline and saved, it is still showing "Skip the Stress" as it's headline. When I go back into headline content to change the text, the text shows it to say "Getting Married" (the correct text) but it still displays as "Skip the Stress" on a webpage (desktop & mobile). This has been happening for awhile. I can't figure out how to fix this issue. Has anyone else experienced this? What can I do for it to be changed?

20200728_133832.jpg

20200728_133848.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am having this issue today. I've tried viewing the updated site in private browsing windows, refreshing the edit in the panel, refreshing the Squarespace editing dashboard page and also clearing my browser cache and cookies.

Anyone have any insight? This issue is beyond me.

Hey all and anyone still having an issue with this like I was.

I resolved this issue by contacting support and they opened up a ticket to look into it for me. Squarespace fixed the issue for me.

In my help chats, I was offered the following troubleshooting points which may help you:

1. Remove any NBSP spaces added before the title, and any line break spacing above the first character in the popup's body content.
  2. Remove all CSS used to style the popup.