Create a smaller gallery from a larger one

hi everyone,

TL:DR - I'm on 7.0. I have a Gallery Page with a lot of videos. I'd like to also create a smaller gallery, using some of the videos from the big one. Can I do this without having to start the smaller gallery from scratch and repaste all the video URLs into it?

Longer version!

Hi everyone. So as I said above, I've got a gallery page on 7.0 with around 300 videos on it. The videos are embedded from Vimeo, and are categorised and tagged. I'd like to create one or more smaller galleries with a curated selection from those 300 videos.

I'm very new to squarespace and web design in general. I thought the natural thing would be to make use of the filtering features - eg to somehow link to a Category of video and use that as the basis for a new page.

However, I can't find a way to do this. The way I've decided to do it is to Duplicate every video in my big gallery, then Move all the duplicates to their various smaller gallery pages.

But I just wanted to check if there's a better way.

Apologies if this is an idiotic question. I couldn't find anything on the forums that quite matched it but apologies if it's there somewhere already.

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Views 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived