Adding more than one product to Subscription

Site URL: https://www.northcotebakeshop.com.au

PRODUCT SUBSCRIPTIONS
Hi there ... I have a clients bakery site where they sell bread, milk, eggs etc on weekly subscription, however people aren't able to add multiple items to a cart for subscription (like you do when standard shopping) Has anyone done a work around for being able to add multiple subscription products to a cart then subscribing/checking out?
ie. adding 1 baguette, 1 seed loaf, 1 liter of milk per week..

..otherwise as separate subscriptions they pay 3x shipping per week

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, Squarespace isn’t suitable for this situation. There isn’t a workaround.

I suggest you open a Support ticket with Squarespace Customer Support to raise this as a feature request. 

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 1 year later...

Hello fellow designers,

I'm trying to set up a weekly and monthly subscription model for a meal prep company. The idea is to give the opportunity to visitors to order a bundle and set up a subscription either weekly or monthly. It can also be a one-time payment.

Is this possible or Squarespace just allow one type of subscription for a single product?

Thanks a lot,

• 1 month later...