"Draft" Banner on photos

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to do some testing with it not Published though? I am using the two week trial to see if I want to change my website to Squarespace but I can't actually create anything with video and photo galleries. So it seems like the only way to actually build the site is to pay. 

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, CalvinB said:

When I upload to a gallery (drag + drop),

Instead of using drag and drop have you tried using the open file dialog select method? My thinking is there might be something going on with d&d specifically.

a random number of images get set as draft with a blank image. The only thing offered when I roll over the image is to delete it.

These images that marked as draft. Are they extra images that are being added to the group of images you dragged and dropped? Or, are some of the images you d&d not being uploaded and are just blank and marked as blank?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.