Already a customer, cannot install Clarkson template

Site URL: http://www.practikal-marketing.com

I already have an account and created a cover page which is the URL above. This cover page is based on the Flash layout template. I am now wanting to install and build my real site with Clarkson. When I go to install new template, Clarkson is not an options of all the templates to choose from. I believe Clarkson is 7.1. Why is it not in the list of options to choose?

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.1 templates aren't like version 7 templates. They are showing different designs rather than templates. That's why you can't switch. 

There are two options: 

1. Start a new site with Clarkson and then transfer the domain between the sites, start a new subscription and then cancel the old one (the one with the cover page). A 10% discount you can use is PARTNER10. 

2. Copy the design styles that you like from Clarkson on your current site using the page layouts and changing the font etc. 

Hi 👋 I'm a Squarespace Expert Member, Circle Member & only Squarespace Authorised Trainer in Scotland. Check out my portfolio at Mary Philip.

Hit the little 👍 if I've helped.

Archived