Best Way To Sell Online Classes?

Hello - 

I am new to Squarespace and I have a client who is asking me to help them setup their online class shopping cart. 

This company sells classes which they conduct online using Zoom Webinars. Using Integromat, it's easy to do anything with Zoom via API so no problem automatically adding users to the webinars, etc..  But I am trying to figure out the best way to set up Squarespace so that users can choose classes that are organized by date.  

Is it possible to setup something similar to the MindBody widget-generated class selector at the bottom of this site? https://renew.yoga/classes/   I mean the very bottom part only 🙂

What would really be ideal would be to have, say, 3 or 4 inventory items (individual classes) and be able to have multiple dates for a user to choose from. But it would be ok to create a new inventory item for each actual class on a particular date. 

Any advice much appreciated ,thanks!!!

• Replies 1
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the bump but hoping someone might chime in with an easy approach.

Right now ,I am thinking that if I can use the squarespace product listing to do something simliar to the above example, then I can do the checkout, etc. right in Squarespace and use Integromat to sign them up for the actual webinar in zoom - could work pretty well.

Archived