How to Set Up Google Ads Tracking Template

So I tried really hard to figure this out by searching everywhere online but I couldn't find anything.

How do you set up the tracking template in Google Ads with Squarespace's URL Builder? I put what Squarespace gave me for the "Tracking Template" but Google said it contains invalid characters.

What should I put in the "Final URL suffix"?

What should I put in the "Custom parameters"? 

If someone can help, I would be very grateful!

google tracking.png

• Replies 7
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/21/2020 at 9:57 PM, James9592 said:

So I tried really hard to figure this out by searching everywhere online but I couldn't find anything.

How do you set up the tracking template in Google Ads with Squarespace's URL Builder? I put what Squarespace gave me for the "Tracking Template" but Google said it contains invalid characters.

What should I put in the "Final URL suffix"?

What should I put in the "Custom parameters"? 

If someone can help, I would be very grateful!

google tracking.png

Hi James, I had the same problem and as I always trying to track as much as possible,I wanted to create many Google Ads conversions tracking. Like page visit, cart, form submit and stuffs like these. However, since my ads are managed by AsapMate https://asapmate.com/google-ads-optimization/ so, I've asked my manager there to get this done and they are set all things up within 1 day. I'm tracking all of these conversions on my Google Ads account and everything works good for me. Hope it will help you

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...