Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
c137555

New Instagram posts not being pulled into feed

Site URL: https://www.mouthmedianetwork.com/

Our Instagram block has not pulled new images for a few weeks, despite new content being posted to the connected Instagram account.

Squarespace shows the account as still connected.

Also, separately, there does not appear to be a way to report this in the "Contact Us" system. How do you report a new issue? I couldn't find a way to actually write a message about a malfunctioning block.

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 9.10.40 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 9.11.02 AM.png

We are having a similar issue with a current client's existing Squarespace website, and consequently a new website we are building for them in Squarespace. We believe it may be connected to the "single login" for multiple accounts feature being used on Instagram. Have you enabled this feature on your Instagram accounts?

When an Instagram feed isn't updating, you can check the connection between Squarespace and Instagram. Go to Settings on your site and then Connected Accounts. If you see a red message about reauthorization, you'll need to reauthorize the connection. Then go to the Instagram Block directly and check that connection matches. 

I have multiple squarespace websites, each with a different Instagram account (some are multiple projects, some are different clients). Instagram now thinks that ALL of my sites are owned by ONE person. How do I go back to separate accounts for each client or project? If I add one person's insta account to his/her site, it should NOT change other websites! I'm so confused. HELP!