Order confirmation — Line-height problem

Site URL: https://www.madleennilsson.com/

Hi,

I have a problem with the line-height of the text showing up after a purchase, telling the buyer about the download of the digital products the've purchased. See attached images.  

The big bold text is H3 and I have removed custom CSS for that before taking these screenshots. I can adjust the line-height of the H3 with custom CSS, but I don't know how to change the line-height of the linked zip-files shown beneath, that the customers are supposed to click on — without also changing the line-height of all other links on the page. Is there anyone here who knows how to solve this problem?

In the screenshots — it's a purchase of two files — but they are shown on top of each other. So the line-height is very off.

Skärmavbild 2020-07-21 kl. 11.36.49.png

Skärmavbild 2020-07-21 kl. 11.37.05.png

• Replies 2
  • Views 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the screenshots, it appears that your 'Heading 3' line height is set to 0.5em, when it should ideally be at least 1.3em.

To check/change this:

1. Open a page that contains a heading formatted as h3. If you don't have one, create a page temporarily and add a Heading 3.
  2. Open the Site Styles panel.
  3. Find Heading 3 setting, and change the line height. 
  4. Save the settings.
  5. Re-check your purchase notifications.

spacer.png

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

Archived