Share buttons next to date and author in blog posts

Site URL: https://www.ahenriksen.com/dk/blogdk/velkommen-til-min-verden

Hi Forum,

To my regret squarespace do not offer a social share button solution for 7.1 which i think is bad. Though I have a acquired the solution  from Elfsight, which is ok, but it is costly for something squarespace should provide as standard.

My question is, how can I move the share buttons so they appear inline with post date and author and not at the bottom of the post?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, DanielHenriksen said:

Site URL: https://www.ahenriksen.com/dk/blogdk/velkommen-til-min-verden

Hi Forum,

To my regret squarespace do not offer a social share button solution for 7.1 which i think is bad. Though I have a acquired the solution  from Elfsight, which is ok, but it is costly for something squarespace should provide as standard.

My question is, how can I move the share buttons so they appear inline with post date and author and not at the bottom of the post?

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Hi DanielHenriksen

Thanks for mentioning us, even though you didn't really like the price - we’re really sorry about that. However, you can always start with a free Lite plan and use it as long as you need, because it has only views limit. 
Also, we fully agree that such functionality should be the default. Therefore, unfortunately, we do not particularly see this product as a separate plugin, more as an addition to our All-Pack plan.  The price is needed just to reduce the extra part of the support service for this plugin. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards, 
Elfsight Team

On 7/22/2020 at 10:33 PM, DanielHenriksen said:

Hi Elfsight, no worries you are not at fault and off course you need to get payed for the work and products you are providing. I am subscribing to your basic which is suffcient for now. It works great and I am happy that you can help, where squarespace fails.

Hi, DanielHenriksen

Thanks a lot. We’re really grateful for your words! Don’t hesitate to contact us, if any questions come up. We’ll be happy to help you!

Best regards,
Elfsight Team

Archived