Unable to disable Mailchimp Pop UP

Site URL: https://www.clarynnicholas.com/

There is a Mailchimp popup appearing on my site that I can't seem to get rid of. I have switched platforms to Mailerlite and have inserted the new code into the 'Code Injector' for this new pop up, but the old Mailchimp one is still appearing and I can't see where to get rid of it.

I've checked the source could and can see this code after the Mailerlite embedded code:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/unique-methods/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us17.list-manage.com","uuid":"82bce82dfce283e92f8d596c2","lid":"6466e66600","uniqueMethods":true}) })</script>

I can't see where I can remove this. I've checked the header section for each page and it is not in any of those. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/21/2020 at 6:41 AM, CNicholas said:

Thank you, unfortunately, I have checked this already but the Mailchimp code is not there to remove.

I think it is in Code Injection Header or Page Header

If you can't find, difficult to help without checking in backend

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived