Customise order confirmation emails per product

Site URL: https://www.lmfit.uk

Hello! I have a client who sells two products in her shop. For one of them, she wants to send an order confirmation with a bunch of extra resources in it. 

Can we do this using an {if has.DigitalProduct='IDIDIDID'} type thing? If not, what's the best way to achieve this. She's got ConvertKit but she's reluctant to pay for it.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also looking for a solution to this. One of my clients sells consultation packages and classes as service products. It would be so helpful to be able to change order confirmation information based on the type of service/product.

For example, for consultations, the order confirmation might include tips for how to prepare for the consultation.

For classes, the confirmation might include a location or a Zoom link if it's virtual.

This is the first Squarespace store I've set up, and I'm kind of shocked that it isn't possible to customize emails at the product level, unless I'm completely missing something!

Has anyone found any solutions?

Archived