Free Shipping on set category

Hi,

I'm struggling to find the right option for my client on a specific shipping option.

Within the shop she will be selling items that require both shipping rates and free shipping. 

I have managed to set the shipping rates for items that are UK (free) and International (£35). However, She is also wanting to sell illustrations, but have these set to free shipping worldwide. I can't figure out how to do this, as any shipping address outside of the uk automatically adds the £35 Shipping charge.

I have also looked at adding a free shipping discount option, but this is not available at category level. I can only offer a value or percentage off.

If I select the value or percentage option, any UK buyer could also use this to gain additional discount.

If I select Free Shipping across the board, any user with the code could apply this too.

Am I missing something or have I explored all options?

Any help/advise would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Graham

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue _ I offer a deposit listing for my custom orders.  This was always marked as free postage as the postage was paid on the final piece.  The only work around was a Freeshipping coupon but thats a faff and I've had clients forget so I've had to refund which is annoying as I loose fees paid to Stripe and Paypal.  Surely Squarespace can sort this clunky shipping system???

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Did anyone find a way forward? I have different categories of physical products in my shop. All are artworks but as some are very heavy sculptures I only want to offer free shipping on the 2D products. I would like to automatically apply Free shipping for a time limited period on categories I define.

Would be grateful for any update / suggestions

www.fitzmaurice.works

Edited by prado2020
typo
  • 4 weeks later...