Advanced Search

Navigation links either side of logo in site header

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, I would like to have my navigation links either side of my logo. I'm currently using Irving template and is doesn't look like this template supports this feature. What templates do support this

Is there a way of using Custom CSS to force my nav links either side of my logo in my header? I'm using 7.1 and have already got about 60% of my website done but I really want my nav links either side

<!-- Left Right Menu - License 1 domain --> <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.0/jquery.min.js"></script> <script> var _0x3257=['CMvWBgfJzq==','BM

Posted Images

Hey @tuanphan,

Would you be kind to help me as well? I'm trying to get the logo center and splitting the navigation on either side of the logo as has been discussed in this thread. Here is my website: niksfineart.com, password: ss1234

18 hours ago, Sanny said:

Hey @tuanphan,

Would you be kind to help me as well? I'm trying to get the logo center and splitting the navigation on either side of the logo as has been discussed in this thread. Here is my website: niksfineart.com, password: ss1234

Which template do you use?

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- Pour your heart into it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@tuanphan  I came across this topic and I'm trying to accomplish the same. I need to split the navigation menu to the left and right of the centered logo. Right now, it's just on the left. I wish Squarespace had the option to do it along with the other nav header layouts they have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Site: https://active-redesign-1.squarespace.com/ 

PW: blackom2020

21 hours ago, jacauschi23 said:

@tuanphan  I came across this topic and I'm trying to accomplish the same. I need to split the navigation menu to the left and right of the centered logo. Right now, it's just on the left. I wish Squarespace had the option to do it along with the other nav header layouts they have. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Site: https://active-redesign-1.squarespace.com/ 

PW: blackom2020

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width:992px) {
.header-nav-item:nth-child(n+4) {
    position: relative;
    left: 60vw;
    top: -25px;
}
}

You can send your question to my email to get detail answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

On 10/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

@media screen and (min-width:992px) {
.header-nav-item:nth-child(n+4) {
    position: relative;
    left: 60vw;
    top: -25px;
}
}

Hello @tuanphan!

Amazing work as always.

Curious if there is a way to "center" the two nav groups on the sides they are on?

I'm building a site for a client, changed nth-child to (n+3) to have two pages on either side of the site logo, but curious if there is a way to have those two groups look "centered" on their respective sides?

Thanks, all the best.

On 10/22/2020 at 6:12 PM, tuanphan said:

You can increase left value

Hey @tuanphan, that's what I have done, my concern is that where the navs place changes based on the size computer you are on... So on my screen it looks great, but when I look at the site on my wife's screen it's overlaid ontop of the logo a bit. Is there any way to "lock" these elements or dictate their spacing off of the logo?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 12:58 AM, zuzahicks said:

Hi there, I'm trying to do the same and would greatly appreciate the help. 

https://haddock-guava-pgy3.squarespace.com/home

20 hours ago, AffinityAuthorServices said:

Hi @tuanphan,

I am struggling with this same issue!
Could you pease help me?

My site is still in the works.
www.affinityauthorservices.com
Password: AAS

This requires lot of code. You can add me as a contributor, I can test code easier.

8 hours ago, tuanphan said:

This requires lot of code. You can add me as a contributor, I can test code easier.

@tuanphan, I can definitely do this, what email do I send the invite to?

Regarding the Nav bar, do you also know how to relocate my header navigation below my header banner exactly like this site: https://harlow.showit.site/ 

Any help at all would be amazing. I have not been able to find any CSS regarding this and the ones I did find did not work for me.

Thank you in advance for your time, it is greatly appreciated!

@tuanphan I'll add you as a contributor. If you could see if there's a way to separate the main menu with the logo in the middle, I would be super grateful! And yes - what email should I send it to?

Edited by zuzahicks