Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
jacobtdb

Change size of Select box in Product

Question

Any idea of how to change size of this Select box and the text "Value" ? Its a Gift Card showing in a 7.1 site and its very small right now.

I have tried some CSS but no luck so far....

Best regards,
Jacob

2079885001_Skrmbillede2020-07-18kl_12_25_48.png.db740bbd875442cfb101f69d122b2b79.png

5 answers to this question

Can you share link to page in screenshot?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.variant-select-wrapper select {
    padding: 10px;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 7/18/2020 at 1:58 PM, tuanphan said:

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.variant-select-wrapper select {
    padding: 10px;
}

Done. But can´t see any change in size?

I see the code worked here. Try clearing browser cache.

With value text, use this code

.variant-option-title {
    font-size: 20px;
}