z-index: 999;
    display: block !important;
    color: transparent !important;
    background: transparent !important;
}
.blog-more-link:after {
    display: none;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...

Hi Tuan,

I notice that the custom CSS you helped me with makes the entire space around the date also clickable. Therefore, the CSS does do the trick to make the post date clickable, but it also makes much of the area around clickable. 

Do you know if there is a way to make the post date itself clickable. WordPress is able to easily do this, most of the times the WP themes themselves automatically make any post date clickable as a permalink. Many of the Squarespace 7.0 themes also did this. I feel that 7.1 has many fundamental components missing. Thank you for your help. Any knowledge about the above will be greatly appreciated.

I am leaning towards going back to WordPress and I am trying to weight my options. I like the simplicity, elegance and clean interface SquareSpace has but there are many fundamental components that are either missing or never implemented for example, a clickable post date and giving the option to create a permalink icon next to the post title.

Archived