I want an image to display on the desktop-view version of my site and NOT the mobile-view version.

i'm looking to have a photo that's on one page of the desktop version of my site NOT appear on my mobile site. it's my headshot and it comes up giant on the mobile site and it's just awkward (my site isn't active yet btw because of this so i didn't put the link but i included some screenshots). i have version 7.1 and the picture is formatted as "Card" with the image on the left and the text on the right in one block. 

this is what the squarespace support guy said:

"You may be able to do this with custom code, however this would be considered an advanced modification and therefore fall outside our scope of support. Additionally, it could cause unwanted errors elsewhere on your site. I would be happy to share some resources though."

so, i'm looking to see if there could be a custom code to change the mobile display (removing the photo from the page) while keeping the desktop display the same (keeping the photo there). please let me know if you can help out with this! thank you 

desktop view image.png

mobile view image.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived