Free Shipping on Subscriptions

Site URL: https://www.mylittlemagicshop.com/

Right now, I have two promo codes out there trying to provide free shipping on non-subscription AND subscription orders over $19 and free shipping on the first month of subscription orders.  I have to put this second one in because I am doing a Groupon where the customer receives a promo code that reduces their total to $0 and because that is under $19 they would get charged shipping which I do not want.  This alleviates that.  The issue is it's not working the way I want. 

In theory, you would think that these codes would allow for anything over $19 non-subscription to be free shipping as well the first month's payment on subscriptions, right?  Well, that's not what's happening.  This code is making anything on the site (I'm guessing any first order of the customer regardless if it's a subscription, free shipping.  Meaning you can put a $2 crystal in your cart and it's free shipping. That's no bueno.  

So just to recap, now I have the following:
Free Shipping on all payments over $19
Free Shipping on the first payment

This is causing no shipping to be charged on the site unless it is a repeat customer.  I think something is weird with the first payment.  It is not limiting to just subscription products. 

Also, there is no option for shipping promotions only on subscriptions, there is only the option of all payments, first month or exclude subscriptions.  

Ideally, I would like to have free shipping on all subscription products AND free shipping on non-subscription orders over $25.  I can't figure out how to achieve this. 

Can someone help? Has someone figured out how to give free shipping just on subscription products?  Or how to exclude shipping charges from subscription products?
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived